Thursday, April 28, 2011

short story. :)


  • STORY  I
Doctor vacationing on the Riviera met a lawyer friend and asked him what he was doing there?
The lawyer replied, " I'm here becoz my house burned down, and the insurance company paid for everything. What are you doing here? "

" That's quite a coincidence, " said the doctor.
" I'm here becoz my house were destroyed by a flood, and my insurance company also paid for everything. "
The lawyer looked puzzled. "Gee.."
he asked, " How did you start the flood?"

  • STORY  II
A lonely frog, desparate for any form of company telephoned the Psychic Hotline to find out
what his future has in store. His Personal Psychic Advisor advises him,
" You are going to meet a beautiful young girl who will want to knoe everthing about you. "
The frog is thrilled and says, " This is great ! Where will i eet her? At work? At a party?. "

" No", says the psychic, " in a Biology class. "
?!@%^^&

  • STORY  III
Im Trying To Stop It

Teacher :) "Boy, why have you got cotton-wool in your ear? Is it infected? "

Boy :) " No sir, but you said yesterday that everything you told me went in one ear and out the other. So I am trying to stop it. "

FAHAMILAHH... :))


No comments:

Post a Comment